When there is no heat in your house it can be a stressful time. It’s not only potentially dangerous, it may also cause the pipes to freeze. This type of question needs to be fixed quickly and at HVAC outsource, we’re here to help with our “no heat” emergency service. Before you call for your NO HEAT problems, firstly ensure that
- Your furnance is getting power
- Your furnace power switch has been switched ‘ON’.
- Nothing is hindering the natural air consumption and the exhaust.
- Your thermostat settings are not disturbed
- Your thermostat batteries are charged.
- Your furnace filter is working properly.
If you don’t find any problem, we’re here to help you. Call us for our NO HEAT service.